The Resource Dinosaurs Roar, Butterflies Soar!
- Dinosaurs Roar, Butterflies Soar!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Bob Barner
- truePrehistoric animals
- trueExtinct animals
- trueAnimal books -- Insects and spiders | Butterflies
- trueScience -- Dinosaurs and prehistoric animals
- trueAnimal books -- Dinosaurs and prehistoric
- Picture Book Nonfiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- What are as light as a feather and as old as the dinosaurs? Butterflies! With a lively text and vibrant paper-collage illustrations, award-winning author Bob Barner brings us a wonderful look at the amazing history of butterflies, and how their lives intersected with the dinosaurs millions of years ago. Readers will be fascinated to discover that when they stop to admire a beautiful butterfly, a dinosaur may have once done the same! This gorgeous, rollicking, informative book is sure to become a favorite of budding scientists everywhere
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dinosaurs Roar, Butterflies Soar!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dinosaurs Roar, Butterflies Soar!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/1VUyp-2rBpo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/1VUyp-2rBpo/">Dinosaurs Roar, Butterflies Soar!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>