The Resource Cheech is not my real name : but don't call me Chong!
- Cheech is not my real name : but don't call me Chong!
- Title remainder
- but don't call me Chong!
- Statement of responsibility
- Cheech Marin With John Hassan
- Title variation
- Cheech is not my real name
- Title variation remainder
- but dont call me Chong!
- trueComedians -- United States -- Biography
- trueLife stories -- Arts and culture | Performing arts | Entertainers and celebrities
- trueMarin, Cheech
- Hispanic American motion picture actors and actresses -- Biography
- trueArts and Entertainment -- Comedy
- trueFilm actors and actresses
- trueChong, Thomas, 1938-
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States -- Biography
- trueAutobiographies and memoirs
- Cheech Marin writes candidly about growing up as a wisecracking kid in south central LA, resisting the draft, and his chance meeting with Tommy Chong--and how they formed one of the most successful comedy acts of all time, breaking up, reuniting, and still performing together to this day. Cheech the storyteller takes the reader on a wild ride along his strange and wonderful path to fame that saw the son of a policeman become the face of the recreational drug movement. He describes his early artistic aspirations to become a potter, his brief stint as a magazine reporter when he interviewed Little Richard, and his surreal and unlikely ascent to the top of the comedy world. Cheech also details how his passion for Chicano art led him to assemble the world's finest private collection, and how he bested the likes of Anderson Cooper to win Celebrity Jeopardy! Written with his trademark comedic flair and replete with colourful characters both famous and obscure, this is a fresh, funny, and unstintingly honest account of an incredible life and career that represents a "new high" in autobiography
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Cheech is not my real name : but don't call me Chong!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Cheech is not my real name : but don't call me Chong!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/-d1uGDSo5jk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/-d1uGDSo5jk/">Cheech is not my real name : but don't call me Chong!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>