The Resource Dear life
- Dear life
- Statement of responsibility
- by Alice Munro
- A young soldier, returning to his fiancee from the Second World War, steps off the train before his stop and onto the farm of another woman, beginning a life on the move. This book ends with four powerful pieces, 'autobiographical in feeling', set during the time of author's own childhood, in the area where she grew up
- New York Times Notable Book, 2012.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2012.
- Trillium Book Award, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- short stories
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dear life
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dear life
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/-ITuZifnaHs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/-ITuZifnaHs/">Dear life</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>